Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tonight was our ward Trunk or Treat.  

Since I am a Halloween Dud (or Hallo-weiner, as Brad says), I will not be posting any glowing remarks about the fun time that was had by all.  I am counting down until the time that I don't have to think about costumes and stupid scary decorations anymore.  I don't mind passing out candy to all the kiddies that come to my door, but that's about as far as I am willing to go.

3 comments:

Wharton Family said...

Well at least you don't have to plan costumes to fit over snowsuits any more.

Jodi said...

Well look at you with the headstones in the trunk. At least you've got that.

Unknown said...

Ugh, I hate Halloween too. I hate dressing up (most of the time), I have an even bigger hate of seeing what other people wear (or rather, don't wear), I hate scary things, and I'm not a huge fan of candy. Nothing good comes out of Halloween for me.