Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Wahoooo!!

Y'all!

After almost two months of chalky water, struggling to speak, sandpaper tongue, and a glass of milk with literally EVERYTHING I ate, I am thrilled to report that

I

HAVE

SPIT!!

It started in Utah. I found that occasionally I was able to eat a meal without my milk chaser if it was saucy enough. That gradually improved upon itself until today, when I realized I only needed milk for the slice of banana bread I had after breakfast, and that was because the bread is three days old and frankly quite stale. Otherwise, I am eating like a grown-up. Meat, bread, cake, tortilla chips, Hershey's Kisses, Diet Coke, popcorn--all of these go down with little effort and taste exactly like they should!

(although, reviewing the above list of foods, maybe "eating like a grown-up" isn't the right description)

Whatever.

I'm celebrating! And my smile isn't even sticking to my teeth!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeh! Grateful that you are feeling better. Love Jaynie