I haven't decided yet if I am okay with this.
I came home this evening to find my husband and sons spread out all over the garage, spray-painting cardboard boxes black and silver. Apparently, Brad's department is transforming their office into the Death Star next week in honor of Halloween and it was Brad's job to provide the walls.
I came home this evening to find my husband and sons spread out all over the garage, spray-painting cardboard boxes black and silver. Apparently, Brad's department is transforming their office into the Death Star next week in honor of Halloween and it was Brad's job to provide the walls.
I don't know which is more disturbing to me--paint marking up my new garage floor, or my grown-man husband living out his fantasy to work in the Death Star.

1 comment:
You see paint overspray on your garage floor, while I am totally transfixed at the sight OF the garage floor! I had no idea what a garage floor actually looks like. :-)
Post a Comment