Oh my goodness, I have turned into one of Those People.
You know, Those People who treat their pet like a member of the family and post pictures of their dog because they are sure the rest of the world will think that This Dog is sooooo different from every other dog, and everyone is going to fall in love with him as soon as they see a photo of his sweet face with eyes looking adoringly up at his owner.
I never thought I would be here.
But, I am. I must admit that I am crazy about our dog Joey.
I did NOT see this coming, and I don't quite know how to look at myself anymore.

1 comment:
I feel like I don't know you any more. But that is a cute dog. I can see myself turning into a dog person, if we were ever to ger one.
Post a Comment