Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

OK, is this gross or cute?

Whenever he hears me open the dishwasher, Joey comes running over to lick the silverware.  I promise we're not starving him--I guess he just likes the taste of people food, and the crumbs under the kitchen table just aren't enough for him.  I should point out (to those of you who are cringing right now) that he only licks the dirty silverware.  He has no taste for the clean stuff, so there are no doggy germs on my knives and forks.

(As I read over this post, I realize I have just done that thing where people post pictures of their children or pets doing ordinary things, but which they think are extraordinary due to disproportionate feelings of pride and tenderness.
Yeah, I can't even look at myself right now.)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I used to think those people who always talked about and took pictures of their animals were crazy, and then I became one of them! :) I love this picture!

MAMA T said...

At our house we call this the prewash. Aren't dogs great!

Jeneil said...

I'll give you your Joey love if you'll give me my Sophie love. Welcome to the dark side.