Over the weekend, Luke acquired a new skill that he is THRILLED about. Somehow, he has learned to make a farting sound with his armpit. He did it over and over again, until it got to the point where I finally had to put my foot down and tell him he was only allowed to do it in his bedroom with the door closed.
(He was pretty obedient. When he was climbing into the car after church yesterday, I heard that tell-tale "phmmmph" noise, but he matter-of-factly told me that it wasn't his armpit. In a couple of seconds, it was obvious that this was true--and it wasn't better.)
So, I can't say that I was surprised to see this note on his behavior report from school today:
Luke's new trick earned him a "red", which is an unsatisfactory grade for behavior. A "red" gets him sent to bed early.
Luke's new trick earned him a "red", which is an unsatisfactory grade for behavior. A "red" gets him sent to bed early.
And, I think you can guess what I heard when I passed his bedroom door.

2 comments:
SO funny and SO like a little boy!
Be honest. Did you have to suppress a laugh when you saw his behavior report?
Post a Comment