This afternoon, Brad and I took the boys to an air show at a little airport by Brad's office. It was only 50 degrees, which is FREEZING in Texas, but we still had fun.
The Thunderbirds put on an exhibition where they flew jets really fast and really low in really tight formations. Every time they did some maneuver, Luke would look at us all wide-eyed and say, "This is the BEST PLACE EVER!!"
Yep, this guy is upside down.
The planes were flying so low and fast that it was super loud - like the kind of loud that rumbles your chest cavity. Many people wore ear plugs, but hello, ear plugs are for sissies!
(What? Pardon me? I'm sorry, could you speak up? My ears are still ringing...)
We also got to look at a bunch of airplanes up close. Don't you think this Galaxy looks like a whale about to swallow all the people?
Cool airplanes were admired, ear drums were damaged, hot dogs and pretzels were eaten, and Diet Dr. Pepper and lemonade were drunk. Excellent use of a Saturday afternoon.






1 comment:
Yay for 50 degree weather! Am I right?
Post a Comment