Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

We were awakened this morning by the sound of Lukie yelping for joy.

After having a loose tooth for only one day, it fell out this morning with almost no effort.  Luke was overjoyed!

(At the risk of sounding cynical, I think I can pretty much guarantee that the Tooth Fairy will not remember to come tonight.  It is never good when a tooth is lost first thing in the morning - there is too much time for the Tooth Fairy to forget about it by bedtime.)

3 comments:

ColleenandKendra said...

The ONLY way the Tooth Fairy remembers at my house is if she leaves herself a note on her pillow. :-)

Jodi said...

The Tooth Fairy at our house wishes there was no such thing as a Tooth Fairy.

Anonymous said...

The tooth fairy used to forget to come at my house too but I always managed to find the money under my own pillow when the kid complained.