Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Tonight, Brad and I got all gussied up to attend a fund-raiser dinner for Wounded Warriors.  Brad's company is one of the sponsors for this event, which includes a big golf tournament tomorrow, so we went to help represent MercedesBenz.  Of course, Brad is also golfing tomorrow, which should be fun since it's supposed to rain cats and dogs.  It's for a good cause, right? (And, who are we kidding?  A little rain isn't enough to keep Brad away from a free golf game on a nice course)

But, tonight it was all about me getting to go on a date with my dreamy hubby, where we were able to laugh at all the drunk people dancing.  Plus, I got to meet some of his co-workers, who were a little tipsy themselves, so they just loooooooooved me.  Apparently, I make a great first impression when there is an open bar.

1 comment:

Denise said...

You guys are HOT stuff. Loves it! And, by the way, drunk Denise would have LOOOOOVVVVVEEED you just as much as sober Denise does ;) I just would have been less obnoxious telling you about it.