Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Miss All-That

There is always a long line of cars when I pick Luke up at his elementary school, and this hot little mama is in charge of keeping everyone organized.  She walks up and down the line of cars, using her walkie-talkie to tell the people inside the school which child should come out next.  I get a perverse little kick out of her, since she takes her job VERY seriously, strutting around dressed to the nines everyday like she is walking a fashion runway.

I know I shouldn't make fun of her, since she is doing a job I certainly don't want to do.  But, Miss All-That clearly wants to be noticed, so this is me noticing her.

1 comment:

Denise said...

This is the BEST blog ever. You so need to have a strut off. You've got her beat -- hands down!