Pretty much everything that I didn't know what else to do with got put in this little side garage when the movers unloaded. Brad took it upon himself to go through it today, enlisting the boys' help in hauling and rearranging. I should mention that it was over 100 degrees all day. And sadly, even after 8 hours of work, the job is not done.
But, Brad took pity on his crew and let them hit the pool tonight, even though the garage is still a mess. I guess we all know what we'll be doing next Saturday, too.
2 comments:
Jill, I wonder if you just posted "free moving boxes" on Craigslist if someone wouldn't just come and pick them up. I know we are always looking for a good study box.
Even though I know you don't like swimming, you have to admit that that looks totally refreshing after a long, hot day of working.
Post a Comment