Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

We just heard that our loan is approved and we are scheduled to close on our house TOMORROW!!

Our furniture will not be delivered until Monday, so we are going to buy some sleeping bags and camp out in the house until then.  We figure that will be cheaper than paying to stay three more nights here at the hotel.

So, to commemorate our last night in this fine Fairfield Marriott, I am compiling a list of things I will miss once we are gone.

10 Things I Will Miss About Our Marathon Marriott Stay:

#1
Having breakfast prepared for me everyday.


#2
Leaving my room everyday looking like this...

...and coming back to it looking like this.


#3
All the money we are saving on soap and shampoo.


#4
The free popcorn or chocolate-chip cookies at reception every evening.


#5
Feeling fancy.


#5

...ummm...

Sorry.  I got nothing else.

It's really time to leave.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

We stayed in sleeping bags our first night in our house too. We figured that eventually we'd probably need the sleeping bags anyway. What are you going to get with all that money you saved on shampoo and soap?

Denise said...

SO funny! I am really happy for you guys. Congrats!

ColleenandKendra said...

Yaaaaayyyyy!!!!

MarieC said...

HOORAY, HOORAY, HOORAY, HOORAY! I couldn't be happier for you!