Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tonight, the Fellows family had us over for dinner as a thank you for doing seminary with their son J this year.  It was a little unfair of me to accept their thanks, as it was delightful to have J with us every morning.  Honestly, having him come every day was a great motivator for me to make sure I was prepared and it forced Jess to be semi-pleasant during our seminary time.

So, I probably should have had THEM over for dinner as a thank you, but let's get real.  Susanne is an amazing cook - I've never been disappointed in her kitchen - and to top it off, she made chocolate cupcakes with caramel buttercream icing.  There was even a squirt of caramel in the center of every cupcake.  

So, when she offered to make us dinner, I accepted.  Fair or not, I'm not stupid.

No comments: