They're here!!!!
Tonight, I picked up my mom, sisters, and sisters-in-law at the airport. I have been dreaming about this moment for months, when these women would be sitting at my kitchen table in Berlin. Since we've moved here, there have been many, many times when I'd see something and think "Oh, my sisters would love that" or "My sisters would think this is hilarious." But, it seemed impossible that ALL of them would be able to come, let alone at the SAME TIME. So, when Mom called in January and told me they were all planning to come for a visit, I went through the roof. This week is going to be awesome!

3 comments:
I love this picture!
Tears to my eyes, Such a special moment in life to spend with your family. Love your post and looks like you had so much fun with them. So happy for you and you look beautiful as ever.
Are you eating stone soup?
Post a Comment