Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Three reasons Thai Tuesday was fantastic today:

1.  The sun was shining and there was beautiful weather, so we ate outside.


2.  This happened across the street.  Not really sure what we're seeing here, but when a bunch of monks gather to pose for a photo, I take a photo (or have Denise take it since she had a better view).

3.  I finally remembered to get a picture of this awesome feature in the Good Time restaurant restroom.  Yes, that is a wall to wall, floor to ceiling mirror in the bathroom stall.  This provides a super view of yourself when you're *ahem* in here.  Just be glad all you can see of me in this photo is my big toe in the lower corner.  Usually, it's much worse.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

That is a good Thai Tuesday. Now I'm feeling bad that I didn't have to use the bathroom when I was there.