Today we looked at so many houses. So very many, many houses.
This is a small taste of the many, many houses we looked at today. (Am I repeating myself? Have I mentioned that we looked at many, many houses today?) I'm pretty sure they all had kitchens, they probably all had bathrooms, and I'm guessing there were bedrooms. At this point, it is all a big blur.




6 comments:
House hunting is fun in theory, but when you actually have to do it, it can be exhausting (and emotional if your pregnant like I was both times we bought a house.) The houses look awesome and one will be yours!
You forgot to mention they were GARGANTUAN, GORGEOUS houses! Holy cow!!
I can't wait to see what you choose, they all look beautiful! How exciting!!!!
I think you should buy ALL of these houses. Then you won't have to choose. They're all beautiful!
Such amazing choices! House hunting is one of my least favorite activities. After a certain point I feel like just buying the next house we see so I won't have to look at any more! Good luck. Can't wait to see which one is the winner!
How can you choose with all those choices. They are all BEAUTIFUL and I wish you luck. Enjoy your house hunting.
Post a Comment