Today was baseball, so we all spent a good part of the day huddled under blankets in camp chairs at the ball park. I was too cold to get up and take a photo, so you'll just have to use your imagination.
Afterwards, my family did some last minute shopping while I stayed home and helped my kids pack for their school trips next week. Oh, and Lukie went to a birthday party for one of his classmates.
The party had a Knight theme, so Luke came home in this get-up. He had a whole houseful of aunts crooning over him when he modeled it for them.
In honor of Cinco de Mayo, Mom made pork tacos and Brad wowed everyone with his homemade salsa and guacamole. Then, we hunkered down and stayed up way too late watching movies. Even though we had to leave by 5:30 the next morning for the airport, nobody wanted to turn in early. Speaking for myself, I wasn't ready for the visit to end.

1 comment:
Their whole vacation sounds like it was awesome! Great job, Jill!
Post a Comment