Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

I KNOW!!

I know, I know, I know--it's pathetic to get so caught up in the manipulative drama that is a reality show.  I get it, but I can't seem to help it.

I just watched the latest episode of The Bachelor and I am beyond relieved to see the evil Tierra get the boot.  The whole time Sean was walking her out to the Minivan of Shame, I held my breath, just waiting for her to turn the tables and guilt him into changing his mind.  But, thankfully he didn't.  There are no words for how much I like his sister right now.  Somebody should make a sampler of the advice she gave her brother: "Don't pick the girl nobody likes."  If we have learned one thing from watching this dumb show, this is it.

I SO won't miss Tierra's fake tears and fake laugh and fake everything.  Although, I will miss staring at that weird dent in her forehead.  This is a mystery that remains to be solved.

On a dent-related note, here is my favorite quote from Kristen Baldwin's ew.com recap of the episode:

So, Mr. Date Card, what say you? "AshLee, let's get carried away." If looks could kill, Tiny T would have given everyone in that room stage four pancreatic cancer. But instead, she waits for AshLee to leave the room and then makes a crack about how her 32-year-old rival is a "cougar." (As a 40-year-old woman, I should be depressed by this comment, but I'm not, because as we all know beauty fades, but dumb -- and forehead dents -- are forever.)

If you are a Bachelor watcher, you must read the whole recap.  It's almost as much fun as watching the show.

No comments: