Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Aw, jeez, another post about TV?  This is a little embarrassing.

But, OH WELL, welcome to my life.

The announcement this morning that Derek Hough will be on the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars seriously made my whole day.

There have been rumors that he would be leaving the show, and after hearing that Maks is taking a break this season, I was pretty low.  Let's face it, the pros on the show are now more well-known than the so-called "stars"--at least to me--so I couldn't care less about who the pros are partnered with.  For me, it is all about my favorite dancing pros, of which Derek is at the top of the list.  Followed by Maks.  And Karina.  And Chelsea.  And Mark.  And...well, you get my drift.  I'm a fan.

1 comment:

MarieC said...

I'm with you! So glad that Derek is back. I also agree that the pros have become the stars. The show could put them with total unknowns and I'd still watch for the pros. Heck, they could do a BYU BDC Alumni edition...where do we sign up??