Today was super boring, filled with the necessary evils of laundry, mopping, and vacuuming. Y'all don't want to see pictures of that.
So, I thought I'd post pictures from a much funner day in New York City in April 2005.
In case you haven't figured it out yet, Brad and I spent the day at Madame Toussauds Wax Museum. Seriously fun!
For the record, Flesh-and-Blood Jon Bon Jovi is WAH-AY cuter than Wax Jon Bon Jovi. I know this because, well, I've seen him. Up close. For a couple of hours. Not to brag or anything ...











2 comments:
You guys are a little bit nerdy, in a good way. That does look fun. I'm going to be sure that Jeff sees this so he can imagine how fun it would be to take his wife to New York City. Not that he needs any convincing.
Just another opportunity to rub in the "Jon Bon Jovi was a few feet away from me where I stared at him for 2 hours" thingy.
Post a Comment