Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Since it is Martin Luther King Day, the kids were off school and Brad didn't have to work.  Because I am The Meanest Mom In The World, I led the kids in a massive clean-up this morning.

(Brad went golfing.  I'm still not sure how that happened . . .)

While the kids were inside vacuuming, dusting, scrubbing, and mostly fighting, I was out in the garage cleaning out my car.  So, now it looks like this:

There is no before picture.  I considered taking one, but decided against it because it would just be too embarrassing. 

The best thing is that I found the (hopefully) final remains of the chocolate milk spill that has been reminding us of its presence on hot days.  Today my car smells like the eucalyptus-scented cleaner I applied liberally to just about every surface of the interior.  I don't think I have to tell you that this is a BIG improvement.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I love a clean car almost as much as vacuum lines on my family room carpet.