Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

 Well, it's been an awesome two weeks, but today the kids went back to school and Brad went back to work.

Me?  Well, I attacked the laundry that's been piling up and worked on a bunch of Primary stuff that needed organizing for the big class switch coming up on Sunday.

But once that was done . . .

 I know, I know.  I am turning into a broken record.  But this book rocked my world, and I couldn't NOT say anything about it.  It won the Goodreads Choice Award for Historical Fiction 2012, and all I will say is that it deserved it.  Holy Cow.  Please read it so we can talk about it.

4 comments:

MarieC said...

Just added it to my to-read list. Always looking for a good book!

Jodi said...

I, too, am doing Primary stuff this weekend. I feel for you having to be a new leader at the busiest time of the year. I can't imagine making teacher assignments, 2013 plans, etc., without knowing the primary very well. Good luck to you! Also, it isn't very nice of you to recommend new good books when you know the predicament I'm in.

Unknown said...

I love and am so jealous of how many books you read! The hardest part for me is picking out the perfect book and then, of course, finding the time to read it. I feel like you read all the books that I would actually enjoy. I'm pretty sure I need to write all of the books you've read down and take it to Barnes and Noble/ the library.

ColleenandKendra said...

Please keep sharing your book faves! I'm reading the Secret Keeper now on your recommendation and love it so far! Going to get this one next!