Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Tonight was another great party at the Robertsons'.  The theme was "There's No Place Like Home", so everyone brought a comfort food from their home country and we played games like Guess This House and another game in which the Germans answered questions about how they perceive America, Americans answered questions about how they perceive Germany, and then each group tried to guess what the other said.  It was hilarious!

We also did this relay where we had to do all the household chores that Denise hates most.

First, we had to change a diaper one-handed, because that is usually how most mothers have to do it.

Then, we had to change the batteries in the toys.

And finally, we had to put together the four puzzles that were all mixed up on the floor.

  I love these people!

We stayed up waaaaaaaay too late, but it was worth it.  Thanks again Jeremy and Denise!

2 comments:

Jeneil said...

Who wouldn't love these fine people?!! That sounds like alot of fun.

Denise Robertson said...

I totally need to steal these photos from you. I only got two.