Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tonight, the kids' school had a celebration of sorts inducting students into the Drama 100 Hours Club.  All the kids who have spent 100 hours or more in drama productions got their picture put on the wall in the drama room.

Since Jess has 220 hours, she got her picture up.  So, even though we are leaving at the end of the school year, Jessica will always be remembered at BBIS.  Or, as Pepper says, she will be famous.

After the ceremony, I caught Jess and her friend T chilling on the playground.
So cute.

2 comments:

ColleenandKendra said...

Congrats, Jess! And I was so confused about the blog merge because this link is always in a certain spot (since it was private) It moved on me when you opened it back up! I frequent both of them but like that you put them together!

Jeneil said...

You need to have a plaque made up for 100 hours of theater watching.