London Baby!!
Today, Brad and I left the kids in Berlin with my friend Denise and commenced a fabulous trip to London. We'd planned a Scandinavian cruise with the Fellows', but when Pepper was diagnosed with his diabetes, we didn't feel like we could leave him and not be reachable. So, this trip to London is our Consolation Prize.
Incidentally, that blue bag I'm holding is full of Diet Cherry Cokes. Oh, the magic that is London!
Brad had the fantastic idea to go to London and see as many plays as we could. So, that is the plan. We'll be here for 3 days and have tickets to 4 (hopefully 5) shows. YAY!!
We started things off with a bang at Rock of Ages. After wandering the streets of London, I wasn't sure I wanted to lose my Mr. Darcy Feeling by sitting through a musical based on 1980's hair bands. But, it was so fun! I was surprised by how much of the music I remembered, and let me tell you, when a good singer wails perfectly on tune, you feel it down to your core!
I understand they are making this into a movie released this summer. I am SO going!




1 comment:
I can't imagine a more perfect trip. I'd rather go to London than get on a cruise ship (regardless of the destination) ANYTIME.
Post a Comment