Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

When we first moved here, I met my friend Susanne and learned that her sister Eva was in my old ward in Michigan.  I'd known Eva for a few years, and knowing that they were related made me like Susanne even more.

Susanne and Eva grew up in Germany, so Eva comes here occasionally with her family to remember her roots.  They are here now staying with Susanne, and tonight we went over to Susanne's to see Scott and Eva and remember our roots in the Clarkston Ward.  

I really loved seeing them and remembering the people we care about in Michigan.  Eva caught me up on some of the latest happenings in Clarkston and by the end of the evening, I felt like Michigan was right next door.  Some of my favorite people in the whole world live in that little pocket of Michigan and I will always feel like they are my family.

No comments: