Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Tonight, Pepper was delighted when a bunch of the Young Men from our ward came by to visit him.  When we opened the door to our room and saw this crowd of young men, so handsome in their suits, I nearly burst into tears.  It meant the world to Pepper to have these guys take the time to come see him.

 

3 comments:

Denise Robertson said...

Love those young men!

Wharton Family said...

How Awesome! Jessica was the only one to visit Emily in the hospital. It was sad, none of my family even came to see her. It looks like Pepper might have the start of a mustache or am I just seeing things? When did anyone say it was ok for our kids to grow up? Keep up the good work!

MarieC said...

Those are some awesome YM!! (I thought I saw a little 'stache on Pepper, too...)