Today I went through Adam and Lukie's clothes, pulling out things that don't fit and basically reorganizing their closet and drawers. When I was done, I had three garbage bags full of clothes to give away. It felt amazing.
Because I rearranged their dresser, I put sticky notes on the the drawers so the boys would know where their clothes go. Adam's drawer notes are boring - I just wrote the words. But, since Lukie can't really read yet, I drew pictures of what kind of clothes go in each drawer.
My artistic ability is staggering, I know. But, Lukie thinks I am amazing. He ooohed and aaaahed over each of my drawings, and giggled with glee at the thought of putting his laundry away tomorrow.
We'll see how long this lasts.


2 comments:
Maybe if you make new pictures every laundry day and mix the drawers up he'll always be excited to put it away. I, too, am blown away by your drawing of socks and unders.
Sweet underwear picture. Who could mess that up? Can you make some for Jeremy? He's still learning where things go.
Post a Comment