Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tonight, I went to Pepper's seventh grade production of The Diary of Anne Frank.  I knew he was memorizing the lines for Miep Gies, the woman who helped the Frank family get supplies and food while they were in hiding, but I guess I never realized that he would be playing a WOMAN in the actual play.

It was all I could do not to burst out laughing when he took the stage in drag.  Then, I was horrified for him.  But, nobody snickered at all in the whole room.  I guess cross-dressing is no big deal to these seventh grade students and their parents.

4 comments:

MarieC said...

Eldon was Lady Macbeth in his 10th grade English class reenactment. Luckily it was only in class. He raided my closet and looked a ton better in my black skirt and black and white top than I ever did! :-)

Jeneil said...

Pepper is JUST**PLAIN**AWESOME! This so made my night.

Jack and Laura Conley Blog said...

I am sorry but your reaction made me burst in to a huge laugh. He is AWESOME!

Marisa said...

Chuckle!