Remember last Spring when I posted post after post about my boys playing baseball?
(Oooh, and remember when I saw Jon Bon Jovi at the ballpark? A moment of silence please. . . )
(. . . sorry, still thinking about it . . .)
(Okay *mops brow*)
Well, now it is basketball season, so prepare yourselves for post after post about Adam playing basketball.
I like this shot because it looks like Adam is doing a swell, sasshaying dance move.
Sadly, Adam's team lost--the score was A Lot to Not Very Much--but Adam did score a basket, which means he gets a donut, as per the policy Brad's mom established when Brad played basketball as a kid.
(and now, let's go back to thinking about Jon Bon Jovi . . .)
(and now, let's go back to thinking about Jon Bon Jovi . . .)



2 comments:
Go, Adam, go! He looks super sweaty in the first picture so it must have gone well. (And now I'm a little sweaty thinking about your dreamy pictures of Bon Jovi.)
Still thinking about Bon Jovi...oh, and chicken fried steak.
Post a Comment