Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

 First Advent Sunday.

One thing we will always take away from Germany is their Christmas traditions.  We really loved Christmas in Germany.  One of the traditions we liked the most was the Advent Wreath, with candles that you light on each of the four Sundays before Christmas.

It's not easy to find Advent Wreaths around here, so I had to make my own.  I'm not gonna lie - it's lame.  I used a grapevine wreath and white candles, which makes it look like a bird's nest in the middle of the table.  My mission this week to look online and see if I can find something a little less wild-lifey.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I like your wreath and candles. It looks very natural. And tell Jess some day she's going to regret making faces in every picture taken of her at this age.

Jeneil said...

Who is the male visitor at the table? Hmmmm?