This morning, I flipped on the Today Show while I was folding some laundry, and I lucked into seeing this interview with some of the cast of Downton Abbey, which, of course, I love.
I have no idea what anyone talked about, because I got so distracted by the guy in the blue sweater, whom I did not recognize. At first, I thought he must be a new character they are introducing in season 3, but then I remembered I have already seen season 3, and I still didn't know who he is.
Finally the chick doing the interview mentioned that he is the guy who plays Thomas, who is pure evil on the show. I was seriously amazed.
Maybe it was absence of the tuxedo and severe part in his hair, or maybe it was just that he actually had a pleasant look on his face, but I honestly did not know it was the same guy. I am ashamed to call myself a fan.


3 comments:
That's so funny! I had the same problem when I saw a cast photo of that group. I think it's because he looks like such a nice guy...
I keep thinking I need to start watching this show. Maybe that will be my New Year's resolution.
Oh..my..gosh! I would love to have stumbled upon this! I too had the same confusion about Thomas. After watching the first season I googled all of the actors, especially to see of O'Brien was as sinister in real life. Look how lovely Cora is.
Post a Comment