Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

This afternoon, I went to watch Pepper's middle school winter concert.  
I was so proud of Pepper!  He announced one of the songs in a loud, clear voice, and even got to sing a little spotlight.  It was great!

Then, tonight was our Relief Society cookie exchange.  I am so glad to have this over.  When we planned it, we wanted it to be a simple, easy activity that wouldn't cause too much stress at an already busy time.  But, unfortunately, it ballooned into a big deal.  Mostly, it meant I've spent the last 3 days in my kitchen baking (NOT my favorite activity), so I was a little grinchy.

 
 

But, now it is all over and I can relax (?) until Christmas.

1 comment:

Denise Robertson said...

The cookies looked awesome. You can't tell there were any behind-the-scenes drama in any of the photos. Way to pull it off, Grinchy :)