Please look carefully at this photo. There are some key elements that I want to point out:
1. Spongebob is not playing on the TV.
2. The remote control is not lost.
3. There are no shoes or dirty socks on the floor.
4. There are no ketchup bottles, plastic grape containers, Pringles cans, or glasses half full of chocolate milk strewn around.
5. There are not 8 or 9 blankets making a bed in the middle of the rug.
And, if you listen carefully, you will notice:
1. There is no Rihanna blasting from iTunes on the computer.
2. There is no inane computer game music.
3. The TV volume has not been turned up very high so we can hear Spongebob over everything else.
4. Nobody is whining that Jessica has been on the computer longer than an hour.
In approximately 3 hours, Christmas vacation will begin. I am taking this opportunity to savor my last 3 hours of peace for the next 2 1/2 weeks.

2 comments:
Truly a little slice of heavenly peace before the mayhem of break! I love it.
Make a chart and count down the days until school starts up again. I'd do it.
Post a Comment