Lemonade Mouth, the latest Disney movie about singing/dancing high schoolers, has been a HUGE hit around here. My boys have been watching it a couple of times per day for the last while.
When I came upstairs this afternoon and saw them watching it AGAIN, I poked Adam and Pepper and made some comment about how they must be watching it for the cute girls. They both pointedly ignored me.
But then Lukie piped up from the other side of the room. "Well," he said, looking at me sideways as if he wasn't quite sure he should be admitting this, "they are a little bit pretty."
I knew it.
2 comments:
My girls have also been enjoying Lemonade Mouth. I think it's because they like the idea of being in a rock band as teenagers.
"A lttle bit pretty". Spoken by a true blue 7 year old boy. Ah, Shmukie.
Post a Comment