Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

How much am I LOVING this season of So You Think You Can Dance?

THERE ARE NO WORDS!!!!!

(I'm doing that Mary Murphy thing where I ask and answer my own questions to make a point.  And I scream it, for emphasis.)

 Tonight, the contestants danced with All-Stars, who also choreographed the routines. Amy Yakima has obviously been living right, because she was paired with Travis Wall.

How much do I LOVE having the All-Stars come back??
(I won't answer that.  I think you know where I'm going...)

I defy you to watch this without squealing.  I mean, how do you spin and spin and spin, then stick out your leg and spin perfectly slower, at exactly the same rate as your partner?  They must use some cool bum-muscle-tightening technique I don't know about, because that seems impossible to me--as do about 90% of the moves in this dance.  I've watched this roughly a hundred times, and I still scream multiple times!


Oh. Yeah.
I also went to our ward party.

It was fun, but I didn't scream once.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Did you scream a little when you found out you had to go to a ward SWIMMING party? (I have all the SYTYCD episodes on DVR but haven't started yet. It's a crying shame.)

Danielle said...

LOVE SYTYCD. There are no words to describe how incredible it is and also how much I wish I was a dancer!

Jeneil said...

I was going to write the same thing Jodi wrote about a ward SWIMMING party. Yeek!!