Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

I realize that it has been a while since I raved about Amazon.  Lest you forget how much I love this online shopping extravaganza, I give you the following:

The hose to my canister vacuum broke the other day (not from over-use, I can promise you), and I was bummed because 1) I really like my canister vac and it is perfect to use on my hard floors, and 2) it is a lesser known brand, so I thought I'd probably have to find a specialty vacuum repair place, which would be a huge pain because 1) I have no idea where such a thing might be, and 2) we live so far away from everything, it was sure to be a lengthy drive once I found one.

But then I remembered my old friend Amazon.com.  I simply typed in the model number of my vacuum, and there at the top of the list was a replacement hose.  

Twenty dollars and forty-eight hours later, this appeared on my doorstep.

Now I can vacuum my hard floors to my heart's content.

Not that I will.

But I can.

2 comments:

MarieC said...

Amazon Prime is THE BEST. It never ceases to amaze me what I can find on Amazon.

Susanne said...

I'm a huge fan myself! I order all kinds of food and other household supplies from there since everything is so expensive here!