Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First day of school...blah, blah, blah...

Luke, second grade

Adam, seventh grade (don't worry, I made him comb his hair after this was taken)

Pepper, ninth grade

Jessica, twelfth grade

You can see that we didn't buy any new school clothes.  The kids don't care and neither do I, so why torture ourselves?
(sorry Haley--I know you just gasped in horror)

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Adam looks so grown up now. No school clothes? Brilliant.

MarieC said...

I didn't buy Jason any school clothes, either. He hasn't grown much and has been adding to his wardrobe here and there over the past year. So, how are you feeling about Jessica being a senior? I definitely have different feelings about my second senior than I did about my first! :-)

ColleenandKendra said...

You didn't buy clothes because it is still hotter than Hades here and the kids can wear their summer garb for a good while yet. When it really IS fall, then you can find some new cute stuff. Like in January. :-)