Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

 Jessica is spending this week in Michigan with her bestie Braedyn.

These two are like sisters.  It does my heart good to see this picture of them together.

She even celebrated her birthday there with Braedyn's family--you can see they are treating her right!

  I have such a soft spot for that little pocket of Michigan and the people I grew to love so much in the six years we were there.  In many ways, they are more like family than friends. Just looking at the above picture, I can remember just how it felt to sit on that stool in that kitchen, chatting with my friend Julie while she did dishes, prepared food, cleaned out her pantry (in case you haven't noticed, Julie is a Doer).  I love that Jess has been able to spend some time there and I can't wait for her to come home this weekend so I can grill her on all the details of everyone she saw. 

I ♥ MI!

2 comments:

ColleenandKendra said...

I love that stool spot, too! So glad the girls got to spend time together!

Jeneil said...

I have a friend who is heartbroken that she has to move away from family and friends to North Dakota. I've told her how much you love your MI family!