Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Tonight we took a spur-of-the-moment trip up to Park City to go on the Alpine Slide--or Alpine Squide, as it will always be called in our family--with Becky, Jack, Livvy, and Gabers.


Are you looking at my belly fat rolls, too?  Good, now we all are.  Isn't this fun?

My view nearly the whole ride down.  I was lucky enough to get behind the very cautious Livvy.  She actually stopped before every dip in the slide, then slowly inched her way down.  Therefor, I did too.


After sliding, we stopped for dinner and ran into Malice Miller from So You Think You Can Dance.  We may have freaked her out a little by our overzealous, in-your-face enthusiasm.

Of course, no trip to the Alpine Squide is complete without the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.  Yum!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I must confess that I am not at all caught up on SYTYCD this season. I have no idea who the dancers are. I'm sorry.

Unknown said...

oh my gosh. #1 We've been to that slide! So fun! #2 Pepper is SO Tall!! #3 I CANNOT believe you met Malece!! She's one of my favorites.