Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

A few Larsons came up yesterday, but tonight we are officially all here!

The cabin filled up fast!

Nothing like a Brian Regan video to get the party started!

And, how brilliant is this?  My sister Jodi (Martha) saw this idea on the internet, and my parents made it happen.  This was the perfect solution to the millions-of-half-empty-water-cups-all-over-the-cabin that we have every year.

And this was only the top row--there is another row under the bar for the smaller kids.

We may be breaking all kinds of violations regarding how many people can stay in one cabin, but it wouldn't be the same if everyone wasn't here.  I love Bear Lake!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Yikes, talk about a Richard moment. Of course, I don't have any dilutions that I look good in my jammies with no makeup.

MarieC said...

Cup idea is BRILLIANT!

I want to be a Bitner. Or a Larson. I really don't care which. Just adopt me already!