Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Yep, the Easter Bunny came.

 

 

Jess and Pepper were also there, but they specifically requested I not photograph them (Party Poopers).  Don't worry though--Lukie's shrieks of enthusiasm more than made up for their duddiness.

Later, we had Easter dinner with some friends.  They requested I bring my cupcakes--REQUESTED, I say!  I'm allowing myself to feel like Susanne right now.

Someday, I will be able to make a batch of cupcakes and not take a picture of the finished product.
Today, however, is not that day.

4 comments:

Susanne said...

You are awesome! You just had that undiscovered talent! I wish we didn't live so far away!

ColleenandKendra said...

I'm a little miffed that I haven't tried your famous cupcakes yet. Perhaps at conference brunch? :-) They do have flour and stuff that qualify as breakfast-y, right?

Jodi said...

Oh how I love the sleepy faces, particularly Brad's. That's the way an egg hunt is supposed to be.

Jeneil said...

Totally what Jodi said. The tradition lives on! And AWE-SOME cupcakes.