Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

So, it's baseball season.  Pinch me.  I love baseball!

Tonight was Luke's T-ball practice, and while you and I may think that it doesn't take a lot of athletic prowess to hit a stationary ball sitting atop a tee, don't tell Luke or his coach.  Lukie's coach spends a LOT of time coaching these little boys on their swing.  Even at the games, he will stand behind the plate and make sure each player is positioned exactly right before he will let them take a swing.

Lukie can SMACK it!

It's pretty much awesome.

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Nicholas has started as well. He is now in a league with 13-15 year olds. It's pretty hard core compared to Little League :). There are loads of drills, running and push-ups. He seems to like it so far.

Jeneil said...

I LOVE baseball too! Now I get why Barbra Shaerer spent so much time sitting at random baseball games at the Orem City Center. It was fun! Great picture of Lukie too.

Jodi said...

Lukie could give his two cousins, Erik and Ryan, a few pointers. We'll probably do t-ball again this year, but I can't confidently say that their skills have improved that much. When I mention t-ball to them, the thing they're most excited about is the shade umbrella I bought to sit under at the games.