Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Today's post is brought to you by my Dino-Pod.

You'll remember that I have an antique iPod in my car that will only play 58 songs.  I love it, because while 58 songs may sound like a lot, it's actually not.  It has to be a pretty great song to make my Top 58.

Most of the songs on my Top 58 are songs that I consider the Soundtrack of My Life--if my life were a movie, these are the songs that would be playing in the background.  One such song is "I Think I Love You" by the Partridge Family.  Nothing brings back the 1970's like the Partridge Family. 

(To hear "I Think I Love You" by The Partridge Family, click HERE.)

As I googled photos of the Partridge Family, I came to the conclusion that there were no good pictures taken in the 1970's.  This particular photo looks like it was taken at the back of a Kmart somewhere.  In fact, I'm pretty sure my own family has a picture in front of that same background.

The 1970's is also the decade that brought you this photo of me:

 I rest my case.

2 comments:

MarieC said...

1970s you is CUTE!!!

Jeneil said...

My, what a fancy ring you have on! Glad that made the shot. I still can't believe the nature background was such a thing in the '70's.

I don't know why your 58 song ipod is making me laugh real tears! Maybe it's the random number 58. At least you have an ipod...