Today after school, there was a dusting of snow on the ground and the boys were dying to go outside and play in it. Since we really haven't had much snow yet this winter (yay!), their snow clothes were still packed away in a box.
I didn't pay them much attention as they rifled through the box of old snow clothes and got themselves ready for some snowy fun. In fact, it wasn't until after they'd come in from playing outside that I even noticed what they were wearing. Particularly Luke.
Apparently, Luke decided to wear last year's coat and an old pair of snow-pants, size 18 months.
I don't know why we even still have these old snow pants - I guess I put them into the snow-clothes box one spring and they never got taken out again. When I pointed out to Luke that those snow-pants were from when he was a baby, he said, "But they still fit me!"
Um, yeah.
I wish I'd seen him out playing in the snow with his snow-pants-capris and inches of bare legs showing above his boots. That would have been a awesome picture!

3 comments:
Beyond cute!
I hear snow-pants-capris are all the rage in Germany!
Loves it!
Post a Comment