This morning at Adam's baseball game, we had the first Man Capri Sighting of the summer. I have been here for nearly 2 years, but I am still not OK with men wearing capri pants.
Capri pants aside, this man is seriously the nicest guy ever. He is a native German dad who is helping coach Adam's baseball team. I don't think he has any baseball experience, but he is absolutely delightful with the boys. Whenever one of them gets up to bat, he leads the boys in the dugout chanting, "Let's go (name of boy), let's go!" in his thick German accent. So, I did hesitate about making him the subject of my blog today because I really hate to mock him in any way. But, he is wearing the capris. . .

1 comment:
This made me laugh out loud. I loved your caveat of niceness but that his offensive style choice just barely tips the favor toward mocking.
Post a Comment