This is the hospital where Pepper has been getting the care for his broken hand. I wanted to get a photo of how stark it is. I miss the warm, comfortable hospitals I've been to in the States. I know most people don't get warm fuzzy feelings in any hospital, but at least in America some effort is made to make it seem
comfy - you know, art on the walls, cushioned chairs, that sort of thing. This hospital has none of that. Even in the doctor's office waiting room, the walls are all white, as are the metal chairs that are attached to the floor. There is a potted plant in one corner, so maybe I shouldn't complain.
I must add, however, that aside from the institutional decor, I have no complaints with the care Pepper has gotten. The doctors are so nice and accommodating, using their English when it is clearly not easy for them. And, Pepper never leaves a doctor's visit without a "sweet".

No comments:
Post a Comment