Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday, February 21, 2011

When I picked Pepper and Luke up from the school bus, Luke didn't have his hat.  Don't let the sunshine fool you - it was freezing.  So, I gave Luke my hat to wear for the walk home.  
 
 
You can see it didn't fit too well.  I felt like I was walking home with Mush Mouth from Fat Albert (isn't he the guy with the hat pulled down over his eyes?).
 
And of course, Pep is all set with his soccer ball and goalie gloves.  A soccer obsession has replaced his basketball obsession, and I got a running commentary of the latest pro soccer player stats all the way home.

A correction:  the guy from Fat Albert with his hat pulled over his eyes is actually named "Dumb Donald".  It's this guy:

And, just so you know, if you google images of Dumb Donald, you will mostly get pictures of Donald Trump.


1 comment:

Jeneil said...

Hahahaha....you're killin' me!