Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday, February 25, 2011


It's a 3-peat!

But not in a good way.  This morning, I saw that we've had our GPS stolen FOR THE THIRD TIME! 

This, in spite of the fact that the gate in front of the driveway was locked and the car alarm was set.  These robbers are crafty, crafty guys because they somehow know how to get into the car without a key without setting off the alarm (the driver's side door was wide open when I came out this morning).  They are also clearly pretty agile, because our gate is about 5 feet high and spiky on top, and it was locked up tight this morning, so they must have climbed over it.  
Stupid crafty, agile robbers.

2 comments:

MarieC said...

Are you KIDDING ME?? Good grief! I guess NOT having a GPS is not an option??

Marisa said...

Have you checked Brad's drawers? :0) Seriously, I can't believe three times! So sorry!