Tonight after dinner I had a hankering for something sweet, and I thought an orange would be just the thing. But look what I found in my fruit basket, surrounded by four or five perfect, luscious oranges. I just bought these two days ago!
And, is it a little gross that I still ate an orange after finding (and smelling) this beauty? Or do you have a new respect for my iron stomach?
Judging by his reaction, Brad thinks it's gross.

3 comments:
EWWWW! You must have really wanted that orange!
You could have just posted that picture and asked if ANYONE could guess what that was. I had no idea until I read further. You must get your stomach from Dad.
Seriously Jodi! When you began by saying you wanted something sweet, I thought it was a moldy muffin or cupcake. (Did you get the scratchies?)
Post a Comment